Safety Updates at Inner Gate:
- All staff and clinicians are in masks, all patients masked.
- Strict infection control policies as recommended by the CDC
Do Not Schedule If:
- You have a cough.
- You have had a fever in the past 5 days.
- You have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
Procedural Changes at the Clinic:
- The waiting room is now open. Masks are required in the waiting room area.
- Wear a mask while at the clinic. We can provide one if you do not have your own.
- Please bring a sheet or towel to lie on.
- Please wear loose, easy-to-manipulate clothing. Make sure we can easily access your area of pain.