SAFETY UPDATES AT INNER GATE:
- All staff and clinicians are in masks, all patients masked.
- Strict infection control policies as recommended by the CDC
DO NOT SCHEDULE IF:
- You have a cough.
- You have had a fever in the past 5 days.
- You have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
PROCEDURAL CHANGES AT THE CLINIC:
- The waiting room is now open. Masks are required in the waiting room area.
- Wear a mask while at the clinic. We can provide one if you do not have your own.
- Please bring a sheet or towel to lie on.
- Please wear loose, easy to manipulate clothing. Make sure we can easily access your area of pain.