The treatments offered by your auto accident injury specialists in Portland improve your body’s health, vitality, and functions. We achieve this through various treatments.
Our Different modalities used to treat auto accident injuries:
- Chiropractic care for reducing pain and restoring mobility
- Massage therapy to improve circulation and accelerate healing
- Acupuncture for injury recovery as well as the stress and anxiety after an auto accident
Benefits of Choosing Inner Gate Health & Wellness
Effective Pain Relief
We aim for complete pain relief in our treatment plans. Come and enjoy the benefits of our expertise in the treatment of auto accident injuries. Let us use our specialized knowledge to give you excellent chiropractic, acupunture and massage care that produces sustained pain relief.
We work with other medical experts, orthopedists, and physical therapists to obtain an accurate diagnosis of your pain and deliver the type of care that will promote rapid recovery from auto injuries.
We Accept Auto Accident Insurance
All auto insurance companies in Oregon offer at least $15,000 to cover your medical bills. We will gladly communicate with your adjuster to check your benefits. To help get you all the treatment you deserve, we will work with your personal injury lawyer or recommend one to you if you feel this is necessary.
Symptoms Of Car Accidents Injury
Symptoms from car accidents can begin immediatly after the accident or can surface days or weeks later. Many symptoms commonly noticed by our team after a car accident include:
- Neck / Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Difficulty focusing
- Low back pain
Long Term Symptoms for Untreated Car Injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- Tingling and weakness in the hands
- Permanent neck pain and stiffness
- Misalignment of the vertebrae
- Chronic pain syndrome